Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Gardens were beautiful...
Catherine, her daughter Victoria, Ethan and I went to this restaurant called "N's Garden" (I don't know if that's really the name, but that is what the "english" sign said). It was delicious food, and the Apple Mango Juice was awesome!!!! After lunch we took the kids out in the gardens by the fountain and took some pics. It was Ethans first time on grass (hard to find here in Oki) and he was a little weirded out. But none the less~we got some great shots and some good video footage for the dads that are away. Paul comes home in 12 days!!!! I can't wait! I'll edit the footage and put it up on our site in a few days.
On another note, it is getting rather humid and sticky here. It was weird, every night it had been chilly after the sun went down, and then one night leaving play practice, I went outside and it was so incredibly humid. I guess summer is coming faster than I thought. Oh well, the sooner that happens, the sooner we get to go in the ocean!!!

No comments: