Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...Patiently waiting...
Well, the 18th has come and gone over here, and in true Marine Corps fashion, Paul is not home. He called on Easter to tell me that the HSV (the boat they're taking home) was delayed 24 hours due to inclement weather. Then another phone call the night brought news that they were back on schedule. Of course then the next day was followed by another telling me that it was delayed again. After this back and forth, I told him to not update me unless it's going to be later than Thursday. That way, if he comes home early it would be nice, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
We did get our TV Satellite installed yesterday, though. And you know, after 3 months with no TV, I find that I am having to remind myself we have it now. All that time went by with me having to find other things to keep me occupied, that now, I am barely interested in it. Although, the family channel is nice, they have cartoons all morning and they are good ones for Ethan, bright and bold colors. And I am glad to be abkle to watch LOST and that cheezy show, Ghost Whisperer.
Well, that is about it, I am just waiting for Paul. It would be pretty exciting to get a phone call today, but I doubt that will happen.
Hope all is well with everyone else!
More updates soon.

No comments: