Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Beds for Boys!

I know, I know, most of you are thinking, "BOUT DANG TIME!!!" (or other mean thoughts) and to that I say, if you would like to come volunteer to do my dishes and laundry for me, I will post things in a timely manner. That's the deal. Any takers? Any??!! yeah, didn't think so... :)
Ok so! Exciting! We finally got the beds painted! However, only one of them is done (both coats), so that's what I've got pictures of. The main reason Grant's bed isn't finished is 1. he's still a little too small for a twin size bed and 2. We don't technically have a twin size mattress to go in his new bed, so it wouldn't matter much if we got it in there anyway.
Again, a HUGE shout out to my dad for helping me execute this design and turn an inspiration from a $1200 bed into a $300 DIY memory!!!

Enjoy!


Grant really likes his little secret sleeping area :)


ABK






No comments: