Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Repurpose

This will be the third use this thing has had. First it was a stamp pad holder, then I gave that up for sewing, so I modified it into a thread holder with storage. Now, since I lost my sewing room a few months back, it's been sitting unused. Poor thing. So now I need a "mail organizer" for my landing zone inside the door. With a few modifications, a new coat of paint and some picture hangers,
Ta da!!

A new Mail station and bonus sunglasses holder! Hehe!

I'm thinking of sewing some canvas pouches for those "sunglass" dowels and making little bins to hold the glasses...not sure yet...


Thanks Dad for this little nugget of ever changing possibilities! Wonder what it will become next?!?!

1 comment:

Nathan and Catherine said...

LOL, OMG!! I miss you so much!! haha, you're just awesome!