Thursday, November 25, 2010

MTSU takes home the Sunbelt Championship 2010!!!!!

In case anyone missed it...
The Ladies Volleyball team over at MTSU took home the Championship title on Saturday Nov 19. (Well, really they accepted it at home! THe first team to do that in over a decade actually!)
The game was pretty intense, I had no idea that volleyball was that action packed! Those are some girls I would not want to mess with!
I was honored to have the privilege to sing the National Anthem at the game, and really felt amazing to be a part of that. Those girls will remember that game for the rest of their lives! And I was there!
If you haven't seen the video yet, here it is...


And let me just say how thankful I am for all my friends and family that have showered me with compliments and encouraging words. You have no idea how much that helps when I'm standing in front of 1000 people hoping I don't forget the words. SO thank you to YOU!
Have a great Thanksgiving and be safe!

No comments: