Saturday, May 08, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Since I will be sleeping in, getting breakfast in bed and then shopping all day without children (right, Paul???), I figured I would wish all the mommies out there a Happy Mother's Day a little early. We are all so blessed to have children that fill our lives with love every day and don't forget, our home would fall apart without us :). Even if you're not a biological mom, I know you have children around you that are blessed to have you in their life, even if one of them might be your husband!!! ;)

I want to share a few of my blessings with you...
Mommy's boy Ethan, always making me laugh with his sense of humor!
My little Hannah, always enjoying gardening with mommy.

Grant fills mommy's day with smiles and laughter!


 And let's not forgot the women who made this all possible... :)

Me and my mommy (do you love my 80's sweater??)

4 Generations of love right here folks!

Thank you mom, and Grandma, for all the mothering you did. There is not a "right" or "wrong" way, you do what you can with love in your heart and everything ends up just as it should have.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!!!!

XOXO-
 Abbey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool tribute to the Moms!

thanks, sis. This means a lot to me, coming from you. You're a good mom too!
-paul D