Monday, March 02, 2009

Update

Had the 14 1/2 week check up today. Everything looks normal, and the baby was VERY stubborn for us, but after a few minutes we finally found the heartbeat. Paul went with for emotional support, it was very nice to have him there, since he heard the heartbeat before I did, so he calmed my nerves.
After some back and forth with the doctor, we decided that I should be seen once more before I leave, and she would order me an ultrasound with hopes they would do it before April 1st, as well. They usually don't do it unless you are 19 weeks, and I will be 18 and 1/2 on the 30 of March, SO they crammed me in and we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby before we leave!!! YAY!!! Let's just hope it's more cooperative this time around!!!
So, that's pretty much it, Our realtor sent us a bunch of homes to look at, so that process is moving ahead, and Paul is busy checking out so it's all downhill from here!!!!!
YAYA!!!
Hope all is well!

3 comments:

Yvonne LeBrun said...

Glad all is well with baby #3! Hoping baby cooperates at the big one!

Mandy said...

they better get you in!!!

"Nana" said...

wow!! A baby...and a move...it's been awhile since I've checked on you! Where are you guys moving to? and congrats on cutie #3