Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Hats!


Getting ready to drop off another shipment of hats to the gift shop and thought I'd give you all a sneak peek.  I have been making some good money on these the past 2 months, so I'm really motivated now!  I also learned how to knit 3 days ago, so I'm kinda caught up in that too.  For Christmas I 'm getting myself a new lens for the camera, so there's another creative outlet for me. I'm all over the place these days! Wahoo!!
So anywho, if you're here on Okinawa, check out the hats at the Kids' Cottage on Lester. 
They are open Wed-Fri 10-3 and Sat 12-2.
Thanks for your support!
If anyone has any ideas for a cute hat, shoot them at me, I'm always looking to change things up a bit!

2 comments:

Yvonne LeBrun said...

Love the hats! Don't know if you have tried the fruit style hats or not but we had one for Brielle that was a watermelon (red with green trim and black seeds) that was adorable when she was little. You could also go for an orange/lemon/lime hats, apple hats (thinking red with a little brown stem and green leaf on top?). A dog hat - brown with big floppy ears! Oh my the possibilities are endless!!

You're so creative - good luck with the biz!

Anonymous said...

get back here in the states and teach me to knit, will ya!!!