Monday, November 03, 2008

Marine Corps Ball

Happy Birthday Marines!
I know it's not until the 10th, but I figured I'd wish every Marine a Happy Birthday now since we attended our first Ball of the season tonight.  It was great, the sword detail was spot on (maybe I'm biassed since Paul was in it), the Guest of Honor was short and sweet (which is always nice), and the food was delicious!  Catherine and I finished my dress just in time (literally) but everything worked out great.  I will have photos soon, as camera batteries being charged wasn't on my "list of things to get done before the ball". oops.
We had a great time, I got to meet a lot of the guys at Paul's shop that I've heard many wonderful stories about, and Catherine watched the kids which gave us absolute piece of mind (thanks again!).
Pictures to come soon and dropshots is acting up so I'm trying (desperately) to get them out there, just bear with me!
Hope all is well!
OUT!

No comments: