Monday, July 14, 2008

Notice Anything?

So, with nothing to do and total boredom setting in (sarcastically, of course, I really have laundry, dishes, and cleaning to do...but who really wants to do that stuff??) I've taken up learning a little about HTML coding for creating websites.  I am looking forward to starting a "mommy" website to join all the other ones out there.  Plus, it's cool creating your original template you know no one else is going to have...
Anywho, enjoy the changes, sorry if you visit during some construction, it'll be over soon.
 :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its time well invested in this day in age! ;)

Mandy said...

yes, well invested, and then for retards like me--you can help me design the exact same website! or just do it for me. now. I cann't way to see the finished product!