Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm a Star...Again...Am I nuts?!
Well, kind of, seeing how a HUGE performance just ended which had the end result of me losing my voice, and I just auditioned for another play. This one is called Nunsense. It is about 5 Nuns that had...well, here this is from the official website...
Nunsense begins when the Little Sisters of Hoboken discover that their cook, Sister Julia, Child of God, has accidentally poisoned 52 of the sisters, and they are in dire need of funds for the burials. The sisters decide that the best way to raise the money is to put on a variety show, so they take over the school auditorium, which is currently set up for the eighth grade production of “Grease.” -nunsense.com

So it should be a riot! We did some cold readings on Wednesday and then learned a small tap number on Friday for Callbacks, and I just got an email today congratulating me on my role as "Sister Robert Anne". One of five main characters, I play the "street-wise Sister that competes with Mother Superior for the spotlight, from Brooklyn, NY, a real stage ham!" ---looks like I've been type-cast again!!! How cool, though!! I can't wait!!!!

In other news, Paul may be transferring to a different unit. They do this about 4-5 months after you get somewhere, so they have a chance to work with people other than the ones in their own field (Communications). So, the best news, (which will most likely change since it's good) is that the base that he would be going to is litterally within walking distance from our house. I say literally becasue I have walked there myself a few times! It wouuld really be great, because then we could meet for lunch, he could watch Ethan on Lunch if I had to run an errand, and the traffic...well, there really wouldn't even be any traffic! Cross Your Fingers!!!

Hope everything is well with everyone, will write more later!!!!

No comments: