Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Let's get movin!
Well, the day we have all been waiting for has finally arrived! I knew he was holding out until his daddy got home! Ethan is on the move! He crawls EVERYWHERE now! And he has started sitting up! It's amazing! 2 Big developments in 1 week! We are so proud! He gets to his toys in a matter of seconds now.
I am so stressed thinking about how I am going to babyproof the house! We have a very open living space, and there aren't really any doorways to babygate off. We looked at a house yesterday that is for rent, but the kitchen is even smaller than what we have now, and there is no "Full Bath" just a toilet in one room and a tub in another. It is very cute, but I told Paul that if I didn't fall in love with it when I walked in the door, then it obviously wasn't the right one. We'll keep looking but, for now, I guess I will have to barracade with furniture. Today we are going to the beach for the first time and it will be Ethans first time ever! We'll post pics of that soon!

No comments: