Sunday, March 19, 2006

That's right! You're reading the blog of the Silly Girl #2 in the "Okinawa Players" rendition of
Disney's Beauty and the Beast!
For those of you who have seen the movie, I am playing one of the three girls that follows Gaston around. The cast is made up of 25-30 people, all of which, have some connection to the military. I am so excited! Check out our website at the right and see my name in the cast list! Yea!!

I talked to Paul today, he is STILL trying to recover from the cold he had before he left. Other than that, though, he said everything is going well. They get liberty this week, and there might be some shopping involved!! Hello Louis Vuitton!! It is pretty cold, wet and rainy there, and I am sad to say we have been having similar weather here. Ethan has his first cold. I always told myself that I would never be that mom that lets their child have a crusty nasty looking nose, but I've learned that there's nothing I can do about it, so I am embracing it. I am trying to repotty-train Louie again. It seems everytime we move, he gets confused as to how to find the door to go outside. Good thing it's all tile floors here!

No comments: