Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ethan's Early Birthday



We're having Ethan's birthday party a little early this year because of our move, and I thought I'd share his invitations I made. I made a simple address label with all our event info on it and stuck it on the back of the invite.  He told me a few weeks back he wanted a Star Wars party. And then 2 days ago I was informed that it is a Star Wars / Marine party. He wants a half star wars-half marine cake. I'm not really sure how I'm going to pull that off so let's just hope it changes before the weekend.
He's really excited about all his friends being able to come to his party before we leave for California.  We're doing a garage sale on Friday and Saturday, and then his party will be Sunday. It'll be a busy weekend but  I'll be sure to post pics of the party as well.
Hope all is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Sung to the tune of John Prine's classic Dear Abby):
Dear Abbey, Dear Abbey, this is your old blog. You've left me too long, like an old wrinkled frog.
Please blow off these dust balls, before it's too late, and write some new content that we all won't hate.

Siiiiiigned,
Your brother.