Saturday, June 19, 2010

What kind of dog?!?!

I can NOT believe I have forgotten to make a post about this! Back a few weeks ago, I came downstairs to a startling surprise. Where normally "surprises" would elicit yells and timeouts from me, I could not help but almost pee my pants laughing, especially after seeing the expression on Louie's face...



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


(Hannah washes the dog)

When this story is told, it is met with reactions like "what kind of dog would just stand there and let this happen???"
Well, now we know. Louie is THAT dog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! that is actually soooo sweet! How kind of her to wash the dog with an oil by-product!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! This goes in the Book of Awesome!
paulD

Lisa said...

This is the best thing I've seen in awhile. Love. It. I bet Louie's coat is nice and shiny and smooth.

Yvonne LeBrun said...

At least his coat was shiny!!