Sunday, February 01, 2009

Anyone want some Whine? Pinkeye? Anyone?!

I took Hannah into the clinic today. 2 pink eyes, and 1 ear infection...
and wouldn't you know it? She's still smiling!!!

I have been super exhausted lately, and even thought something was wrong with me. Paul said I was the same way with both other pregnancies, but now I have 2 kids to manage, so of course I will be tired. Hmm, I guess, but I still feel like someone has drugged me in the morning when I can't convince my limbs to lift themselves.

Ethan has entered full blown terrible 3's. Everything is a fight, and everything causes a meltdown. It's to the point where we can't make him breakfast without him telling us exactly how to do it, and he STILL finds something to whine about. He is however riding his bike fabulously and burning of some energy doing it, Thank God!

Paul is counting the days, literally, until we leave for TN. I have a dream at least 8 nights a week about our new home and what it will look like. I will be so happy when I can jut tap a nail into the wall and hang a picture! How exciting!

That's about it here, just trying to get everything lined up for the move, and trying not to stress in the process.
Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! you have your hands full!! My heart goes out to you...

Mandy said...

yeah, I don't think I will be able to do a third...especially at the same rate!?!?!?! I am so much more exhausted this time around...one toddler and one husband...jikes.

Any luck on house hunting yet?