Thursday, June 12, 2008

Success!

hmm, not much to post just that I HAVE A POTTY TRAINED BOY!!!  It's been well over a week now and we have been out and about daily with no accidents!  He's even past the point of needing a treat every time he goes.  YAY!  I am so excited, I never knew how much of my day was taken up fighting him for a diaper change!  He's doing awesome!
Hannah started her cereal last week, her first meal was just rice, but today I tried a fresh banana, rice, and breast milk (in the magic bullet of course) and she seemed to enjoy it.  I think she would have eaten more if I hadn't of just fed her milk.  She has now slept through the night 2 nights in a row (and I'm talking through:9-8!!)  And I realized last night I am not making enough for her before bed feeding, so I had to supplement a few ounces last night and she slept like a champ!  Isn't that ironic, too much milk with E and not enough now with her!  Well, 3rd times a charm, perhaps it will all be perfect with the next one!
Louie's dong good too...uh, still eating, sleeping and pooping...so there is his update so he's not left out.
Paul's doing great, we've been in touch with our Monitor (guy who tells us where to go next) and things are looking good...but I don't want to jinx anything so if I tell you I will have to kill you. LOL!
I hope all is well with everyone~
Love Abbey

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear about Louie! Oh, and the kids.